RETHINK EXHBITION 2018
Terms and Conditions
THE FEES AND KEY DATES AT THE FOOT OF THIS DOCUMENT FORM AN INTEGRAL PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Entries for consideration will be accepted on the dates shown under Key Dates. Entries are to be made through the designated online entry system at https://form.jotform.co/82591671878877.
2. By submitting your works through our online process, you enter into an agreement with Junkies Magazine Australia Pty Ltd hereafter referred to as “the Organisers” and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
3. Each art work or design must be the original uncopied work of the exhibitor, created from recycled materials and must be for sale at the nominated price inclusive of GST where applicable.
4. All entries must be supported with a photograph of the work on submission.
5. In selecting art works or designs, the organisers will show preference to works not previously exhibited in any previous Rethink Exhibition.
6. You may submit any number of works for consideration for acceptance into the show, each submission attracting a fee as shown under Fees. The Organisers reserve the right to accept up to six (6) works from any one artist. All accepted works will be displayed.
7. Additional works may be accepted at the sole discretion of the Organisers.
8. Artists will be notified, where possible, by both email and text message when their work has been accepted.
9. Artists whose work has been accepted will receive two free tickets to the Opening Night.
10. You hereby authorise the Organisers to photograph and/or publish your work for the purposes of producing a catalogue or otherwise promoting the show by any means.
11. The exhibitor shall permit his/her exhibit to remain on display for the duration of the exhibition.
Delivery, Display and Collection
1. All exhibits must be delivered to the Art Exhibition Receiving Officer, PO Box 509, Buninyong VIC 3357, by the designated date.
2. Whilst the Organisers will exercise all reasonable care with exhibits in its custody, any damage to or loss of any exhibit caused during transit, or on display or in storage shall be the sole responsibility of the exhibitor. Entrants are advised to ensure their exhibits against any such damages or loss.
3. Exhibitors accept responsibility for freight and other charges incurred in the delivery or return of an entry.
4. Exhibitors and purchasers must collect their works on the designated date Monday 19 November 2018, as no storage facilities are available after these times.
5. If the exhibitor authorises an agent to collect unsold exhibits, this authority must be provided in written form to the Organisers at the time of delivery.
6. Unsold art work collected by couriers will be bubble wrapped or wrapped by the courier. Organisers are unable to guarantee return of art work in the original packaging.
Payment and Fees
1. Payment of a one-off exhibitor fee will be made at the time of accepting the offer to exhibit; all such fees are non-refundable.
1. Exhibitor fee: $15.00 per exhibitor.
1. Return of unsold art work fee shall be calculated at the cost of packaging and charges via Australia Post on the date of return. An invoice shall be issued to the exhibitor and must be paid within 14 days upon receipt of said invoice.
*PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE VIA CREDIT CARD (ONLINE) OR ELECTRONIC FUNDS TRANSFER (EFT). CALL SIAN ON 0497 084 381 FOR ASSISTANCE IF REQUIRED.
Payment to Artists
1. Junkies Magazine Australia PTY Ltd undertakes to pay by EFT to the Artist the sale proceeds less commission (inclusive of GST) plus any award prizes within 14 business days of the close of the Show ie November 18, 2018.
2. Artists will need to register EFT details with Junkies Magazine Australia Pty Ltd. A link shall be emailed to artists and designers that have been selected to exhibit.
1. By entering this art show you acknowledge that Junkies Magazine Australia Pty Ltd is entitled to 25% commission on all sales effected by them, and that you have read and understand the above Conditions of entry and agree to be bound by them.
Submissions: close Tuesday October 30, 2018 at Midnight
Notification that entries have been accepted: Thursday November 1, 2018
Delivery of accepted works in person:
Wednesday November 14, 2018 9:30am – 3:00pm
to the George Farmer Building, 328 Eureka Street, Ballarat VIC 3350
Delivery of accepted works via post/courier must be received by Wednesday November 14, 2018. Please send to Art Exhibition Receiving Officer, PO Box 509, Buninyong VIC 3357.
Opening: Friday November 16, 2018 from 6:00pm. Bookings available online via the events page.
Art Show continues from: 17 Saturday November – 18 Sunday November 2018 10:00am – 4:30pm each day.
Collection of unsold works: Sunday November 18, 2018 from 4:30pm – 6:30pm and Monday November 19, 2018 from 10:00am – 12:00pm.